1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is this place and how did I get there?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So there I am killing some goblins in the underworld when my client freezes and I lose connection. I relog back in to find my toon standing in a room with starts on the floor and blackness all around...

Try to mark a rune but cant do that nor can I cast a gate or move. It does let me recall out.. wish I would have gotten a screen shot.

Anyone else expeerience this?

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

yes a friend has a screen shot of him in the same place. I would assume its like in other game where you fall though the world and all you see is the sky around you. He got a canned response from a gm to use the stuck option to get out.

3. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes happened to me as well when I froze in Stygian Abyss about 2 weeks ago

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ive seen it when i lag on recalls, its kinda a void between realms or something.

5. Val-Tur

Val-Tur Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you go to the puzzle room with the long trapped hallway, invis/hide and log out. When you log back in you will find yourself in such an odd place. It looks like a wedge of blackness and you seem to be trapped in the *tip* of it. You cannot move but you can recall out, never tried to mark or gate. But if your visible when you log out/crash, you appear near the compass.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

like half the times i would go hunt grey gobs, the turn from the hallway into thier room crashed me into that spot. It was really annoying.

7. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

O.k. where's the person who says, "THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!"...?

I don't have the cute guys (or maybe I'm not tech savvy enough to figure them out).

Either way, I want a pic!!!!