1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is Treefellow Wood?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Saw some on a vendor. Any ideas?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thre is a quest i believe its used for i will go try to find a link for you!

The Forbidden Fruit
    Objective: Obtain 5 boura skins, 10 treefellow wood, and 1 dough.

The boura skins [​IMG] can be found on the corpses of ruddy boura, lowland boura, and high plains boura found around Ter-Mur.
    [​IMG]

The treefellow wood [​IMG] can be found on a treefellow guardian.

[​IMG]

These can be found in Northern areas of Ter Mur and are not aggressive until attacked.

Dough [​IMG] can be crafted with the cooking skill. It requires flour, water, and a cooking tool.

Reward: 1 Irresistibly Tasty Treat
    Exact stats of this item unknown at this time, NPC description says "While causing the pets natural attributes to increase for a short amount of time, it also has the effect of putting the pet into a frenzy, allowing it to inflict greater damage on your foes."

3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

One note on the treefellow guardians. there not normally aggressive, except they seem to have an intense dislike for lumberjackers. found this out when one wandered by whilst i was choppin some trees(possibly friends of his, i guess)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think it would be cool if they dropped random wood type !

5. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I walked by with my archer lorax who has no lumberjacking, but he is elven, and was attacked. I swear. I didn't do anything to bother the old fellow.

-Lorax

6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

It means he's happy to see you.

Just couldn't resist.

:popcorn:

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Haha. You said wood.

8. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

hehe hehe heh heh...*boing!*

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Do you happen to have negative karma on that char?

10. Mairut

Mairut Guest

There are treefellows in Malas too... I don't think they spawn as guardian types though, so no wood from them :(

11. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

right ... have not seen a Guardian in Malas, but have recently started seeing more Treefellows. No wood on these guys and they don't seem to attack - even my Necro is safe around them.

12. Yalp

Yalp Guest

It looks like tree fellows have both mysticism and weaving spells and they do area spells, perhaps you were caught in them. It will aggro on any thing that gets in their spells.

Killing them is negative karma, so if you plan to farm them be prepared.

The Keptch's and Silver Snakes in the area seem to be mortal enemies to these Tree Fellows. There seems to be constant war in those woods!

13. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Tested this :negative karma no aggro(dread lord), lumberjacker-chop a few logs and if they r close they will aggro on u and attack(seems to be a timer involved as they will attack for a time after choppin some logs), having wood or logs on char-no aggro. as mentioned above they do attack other mobs and cast AoE's, if u get caught in it they will aggro on u

14. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Treefellow Guardian:
    Locations: Northern Forest areas, Especially the Kepetch/Silver Serpent area to the Right of the Volcano.
    -Dismount
    -Mystic: Including Bombard, Hailstorm, and Nether Cyclone, Wildfire, Purge Magic
    -Positive Karma
    Loot: 20-35 Logs, High Level Mystic Scroll, Treefellow Wood(11/34)
    Uncarveable
    Animate: Wailing Banshee

just some data i had stashed away.

15. Well, you see....Treefellow Wood is what happens when a Treefellow goes to the Treelady strip club and asks for a lap dance...