1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what is "unweighted intensity"

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by frostbolt, Mar 8, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i keep reading about unweighted and weighted intensity in the relic fragment thread but i dont really understand what it is can somebody explain it to me?

i know it has to do with the chart here http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=282

where different mods have 1 or 1.1 or 1.2 or something but aside from that i have no idea what they were talking about

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here is a Example:If you have a imbued weapon with 50% fireball that a 100% intensity (50% is max you can imbue therefore 100%) but weighted is 100 x 1.4= 140% weighted!
    hope that made sense !

if same weapon had 25% fire ball thats 50% unweighted! and weighted would be 50% x 1.4 or 70% weighted

3. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

so basically if im trying to unravel something for fragments lets say.

it only takes into account the 100% unweighted intensity and not the exta 40 % you would get since fireball is x1.4?

and this applies for both unimbued/imbued items?

so if i need 451 % to get a relic fragment when unraveling

and hit fireball 50% is one of the mods (100% unweighted, 140 weighted)

i need to get 351 intensities unweighted off the other mods and not 311?