1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what is with ninjitsu..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by oro, Jul 9, 2008.

1. oro

oro Guest

First off I find out there is a gap that has to be filled with jewelry to get from 65ish to 85 now at 105.5 im stuck again.. Anybody face this same problem? *smiles*

2. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Ninja sucks to work hehe just gotta kinda spend alot of time on it even if u get stuck

3. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

kinda related... when you morph out of animal form and back into human does the game freeze up for 40 seconds for anyone else? (using kr if that helps)

4. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yup it sucks. grab a hci bow and as much lower mana as you can and start ds'n tenticles of harrower in khaldun, it slow but you gain constantly

5. Fink

Fink Guest

Yup, I find KR's worse than 2D client but it happens in both. Dismount a ninja in animal form and it's like a free paralyse.

6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i see.. is this a bug or intended? because, as far as i can tell, i simply cannot turn back into human form near a mob or i'll die.