1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What is your best ring/bracelet for an archer? for pvp or pvm...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_JediSith, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Just curious what the best ring for an archer is... As i am using a resilient bracer and battle essence ring for my pvm archer.

2. I'm currently using Ring of the Vile, but will soon be switching that out for one either from a DF or from the Heartwood quests prior to the nerf. The only thing I really use on the Vile is the Dex & Poison Resist. I've got much better combinations of ring/brace that I can use. I just need to change up my legs/arms once I put a Jackal's Collar into the mix.

My current brace is:

Resist +12
    Str 7
    Dex 6
    Int 7
    DI 21%

3. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Well, seeing I need a bracelet to help get my archery up to 120 and also some added dex to get up to 150+ , here is what I am wearing currently....

Archery +8
    Dex Bonus 4
    Enhance Potions 15%
    Hit Chance Increase 9%
    Damage Increase 21%

4. Balian

Balian Guest

I use this ring
    14 Archery
    7 int
    HCI 11
    DCI 13

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I use these:

Ring
    Str 6
    Dex 7
    HCI 11
    DCI 12
    DI 22

Brace
    Dex 6
    HCI 11
    LRC 15
    DI 23

6. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Archers are looking for jewels with HCI, DCI and DI... preferably max HCI on both jewels so you can hit the HCI cap with the Spirit of the Totem, Legs of Bane or the HCI on your weapon. After HCI/DCI/DI, you want stats, resists and depending on your template LMC/FC/FCR.

I'm using this brace:

15 HCI
    13 DCI
    25 DI
    14 Physical Resist
    2 FCR

and one of these two rings (depending on what my current template is):

15 HCI
    11 DCI
    20 DI
    7 Int
    2 FCR