1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite template to have on your fisherman?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Synbad, May 16, 2017.

1. Synbad

Synbad Seasoned Veteran

Just curious to see all the different flavors out there... thanks

SugarMMM likes this.
  2. SugarMMM

SugarMMM Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to keep my eye on this one because I need to figure out one of my fishers!

3. Synbad

Synbad Seasoned Veteran

ive used a Tamer.. a mystic....straight mage.... never an archer... although I may start using my archer(which isn't my fisherman) and do an ancient net to see how he does... a bard would probably be good

4. sos440

sos440 Adventurer

My fisher rarely goes to any dangerous place or fights against evil creatures. So I put mage skills plus musicianship and peacemaking, which is pretty enough for dealing with occasional sea serpents from the deep.

Synbad likes this.
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

My fisher is a Mystic/Mage/Spellweaver normally (eval, Inscription, focus for the rest of the template, with leftover points in Med), but I stone off one of the skills for Fishing.

Having a water ele slayer scrappers helps in that regard.

Synbad likes this.
  6. Synbad

Synbad Seasoned Veteran

I remember you saying that in another thread Basara... that's always a good template...the peace mage makes the serpents easy kill that works nice too