1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite weapon out of all weapon classes?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bordegan, Feb 10, 2008.

1. bordegan

bordegan Guest

I'm curious what everyone's weapon of choice is. I'm not talking artifacts but player crafted. I'm not only wondering out of curiousity but from a crafters perspective and for my warriors. I've been a katana fan for years and for my samurai I liked bladed staffs.

Mostly interested in the PvM side of things but also list your favorite pvp weapons if that will toast your poptart. [​IMG] My favorite pvp weapon would be a really nice kryss.
  2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    As far as crafting goes, I'd have to go with the Twinkling Scimitar. It's based on the Radiant Scimitar (the Soul Seeker is a Radiant Scimitar) and requires a recipe from Heartwood. You'll need a Dark Sapphire along with whatever ingots you choose to craft it.

It swings fast and gets an extra 6% DCI (stackable) to go with any properties you add to it when crafting with a runic. I find it's special attacks to be very useful (Bladeweave and Whirlwind) for both PvM and PvP.