1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

what leather going for

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Dark Drow, Jan 28, 2008.

1. i am try to find out how much to sell all 3 leather types, cloth, and 7th anni tokens are selling for. i have a pile of this layin around, and need some cash.
  2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003

Since the BoS changes went through, I am not sure there have been any prices set. The prices before the changes were something like this....
    Normal 15-20
    Spined 30-40
    Horned 40-50
    Barbed 50-60

Now, I don't know. I have been paying 50 for spined. I imagine horned and barbed could go for much much more.
  3. Thank you for the help. and thanks for post that they go for. you help me alot/
  4. I sold regular leather for 30gp BEFORE the BoS changes. I sold many hundred thousand gold worth, so I know people will pay that. So I wouldn't sell regular for any less than 30 especially now with the BoS changes.
  5. thank you for the update. every lil help me out. [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

That seems kinda low for barbed. You can probably get 75-100 for it.
  7. i will try it and see how it sales. thanks for the help
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

last i got i paid 750k for 10k barbed
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

And I greatly appreciate the business. [​IMG] I owe, I owe so its off to work I go....