1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What Loyalties?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Choose a loyalty but to what? good evil the timelord? I don't get it.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Neither do I. Only "loyalties" I saw were to fight the lag monster or find a nice corner to hide in till it was done.

Also, saw no discernable difference from having been there the night before + having blackrock, aside from a "You suddenly feel as strong as two people!" message that didn't seem to actually do anything.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got a message from a shadowlord. To join him or perish.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

So did I, but it was a general message.. nothing to reply to.

5. pallas

pallas Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Neither do I. Only "loyalties" I saw were to fight the lag monster or find a nice corner to hide in till it was done.

Also, saw no discernable difference from having been there the night before + having blackrock, aside from a "You suddenly feel as strong as two people!" message that didn't seem to actually do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Crysta as long as you got that big fun event you were discussing yesterday.

'Whining baby'... that was the phrase you used, right? Just checking.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

did you have blackrock on you?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Crysta as long as you got that big fun event you were discussing yesterday.

'Whining baby'... that was the phrase you used, right? Just checking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I didn't? Loved every minute. :p

8. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it the difference between yellow and blue text characters? is that how we chose our loyalties? by having blackrock?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I wonder ... are the warriors and wisps all on the same side? (it was so chaotic at the start, I couldn't tell who was actually aggressive)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

They were all on the same side. Against us.

11. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple">yeah, wondered about that too, Maplestone, until one of the warriors hit me for 74 .... think that took the question out of it </font> [​IMG]