1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] What macros do you want?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Storm, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok I wanted to start a thread were people can list the macros they have not figured out yet this way we can build our list of completed macros and have a list of ones people can try to make and then maybe a list of ones that are not possible yet...

example I believe Petra was trying to make one for a ninja that would take you directly to form without clicking on menu

so far I have not been able to get this to work and am starting to think its not possible with choices we have so far

another one I have had limited succes with is one to close all corpses

guess what I am trying to say is I am bored and need something to work on :D

2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

I'd like to have a macro that toggles the "Mark as Quest Item" cursor. Don't know if it's possible, but hey, it would save time dealing with those ****ing elves in Heartwood.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

when the SA is opened up the client will then have the same options as the kr client and the kr client has the option to mark as quest item so this should be implemented when it goes live or shortly after....

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1. BOD export to text file compatible with UOBod
    2. BOD filler

5. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Yeah I know that, I'm just looking for a shorter way to get the Mark as Quest item cursor than clicking the character, selecting the option...just hitting f7 would be lovely.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

making any kind of menu selection atm is buggered the only way this might be done I can think of would be a command line and not even sure you could do it that way one of the modders would have to look at that!

7. Fink

Fink Guest

Is there any way to change speech or emote colour with a macro?