1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What mobs drop bard instruments?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Colgarra, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

Spent the last 4 hours trying to find a vendor with an Elemental or Air Elemental Slayer instrument for my bard... Nada... I'll have to spend a week killing stuff to find one, so are there any monsters that "tend" to drop bard instruments more than others?

#1 Colgarra, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  2. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think most humanoid creatures drop assorted slayers, also many undead and elementals drop them as well. Solen Hive creatures too. Dragons and drakes. Lots of creatures now that I think of it.

#2 virtualhabitat, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just about anything can drop instruments, but not where the new loot is found. So not in Shame, Covetous or Wrong. If you tell us which shard you're on someone might have some you could buy.

Barry Gibb likes this.
  4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Blood elements has a high drop if I dont remember wrong. Also demons and balrons...

5. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

Thx people for the info... And Petra, I play Pacific - so if someone there has one I'd pay a high price to avoid a week/month looking for one...

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

heh.. Farming those Unbound Energy Vortexs will require a steady supply of those instruments which is the hard part!