1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What monsters can I slay to get the best seeds?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Guest, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I kill the bog things and such in the swamps and I do the naturslist quest all the time, but where can I get different types of seeds and colors? All I have is yellow blue and red palms and rare pink and aqua seeds from the naturalist
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Red yellow and Blue seeds are all that are available from monsters - they can create different plants than just the palms, to get to the higher plant types and colors you will have to start cross-polinating your plants: see Gardening FAQ at top for full explanation

Also on the naturalist quest you can take a green thorn and plant in any desert and it will open up another egg sac location, if u do all the normal egg sac locations plus this one I think there is another rare color available to you
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Awsome thank you. Well guess I gotta lotta work to do. [​IMG] Thanx again [​IMG]