1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What month will amnesty/entitlement happen in?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_herk1287, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Im guessing April or May
  2. It was supposed to happen after the merges ended.

And so they have now ended, so hopefully soon.
  3. Pari said -

Greg will be posting more about the Amnesty Program in the next couple of days. Keep an eye out on the blog!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so excited!

*holds on to chair before I fall off!*
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

-=Keeping fingers crossed=-
  5. jwilso3340

jwilso3340 Guest

I'm still having shivery feelings about where we are tonight as compared to last night! Post-traumatic no sims syndrome!
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

this is getting so old, can we just open an "amnesty" forum under city hall? thanks.
  7. <blockquote><hr>

this is getting so old, can we just open an "amnesty" forum under city hall? thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i know, there have been like millions of threads about the amnesty! Lets just do it already so we don't have to see another [​IMG]
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I will just await patiencly for this to come. [​IMG]
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Either people don't know how to use the search link or are too lazy to look thru the threads. Until then we have to deal with it.

::fingers and toes are still crossed::