1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What not to do on Siege lesson #98

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Don't log off hidden in Heartwood while you go to walk the dog :drool:

Dear Masuo Kenji (and Rebel), please consider my unexpected donation of recipes and talismans to turn in for spring cleaning points as a 'welcome home' to the shard.
    :bowdown:

2. Masuo Kenji

Masuo Kenji Guest

Even though I aided in the operation, I personally did not take anything. My only goal was to blow things up. This is what happens when it's late at night (or early in the morning in my situation) and I become suggestive to the wills of my guildmates.

Let it be a lesson, that Heartwood isn't always safe!

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ya, def not a good idea there. Its a bit of a hotspot for those of us who check for scripters down there, not saying your one , just saying that last month there wasan abundance of scripting targets down there.

4. Petra Fyde

hehe, oh I know I did something not very wise, and I paid the price. Sadly I didn't log back in till well after her corpse was gone, so anything not taken decayed anyway. No big deal, everything she has is easily replaced and the gains she was getting can't be lost.

I usually wait till after server up to go there, when I'm going, most people are asleep by then. I still have a couple of recipes I need to get but I think I'll train mining this morning, she very carelessly lost a few ingots :D

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

!!!

sumash klomp'd meeb petra!!!!

meeb will find dem agh exact meeb revenge!!!!

6. Petra Fyde

they 'klomp'd' my new girl, Dee Lishus, but there's no need for revenge. If you wanna klomp em go ahead, but only because that's what you want to do :D

7. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

:) When bombing, I often check heartwood. It's not infrequent to find a player unattended there. Some of them keep trying to craft stuff even after they are dead! Their stubbornness is just amazing!

8. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

:thumbsup: dont forget thier rezzer muhahaha