1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] What now?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Nukeworker, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys!

I know there is a thread already discussing this problem but I really dont know what to do now?:confused:

I did all my pending quests and even drydocked my boat so I really know that I dont have some kind of invisible mystery crate in my hold.
    but I still have a quest pending??
    Any Ideas? I would be much appreciated if anyone had an idea what I can do.
    Because this fishing is beginning to annoy me greatly

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have to talk again with the fishmongers. One will remove that quest from your log. (The one, who didnt, when you did the delivery to him.) but it is not the one, who is listed at your quest log.)
    (Someone else mentioned in another thread, that he got those quests deleted by speaking with the fishmonger on the flaoting market. Wether that ons counts as master fishmonger or it was the one, who coursed the troubles for that player.)

3. do you own a pirate bindingpole?

if yes, you took the piratehuntquest.

cancel the piratequest to remove the pole.

4. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm not that I know of..But I will check that out

5. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Floating market it is!!...Hell I will even duel Lord Blackthorne to get rid of that quest!!rolleyes: