1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What outside the main ML dungeons drops spellweaving scrolls?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anyone know a few such monsters?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No. I've always said that we needed ML chests somewhere. I suggested Illshenar long time ago... But now scrolls don't spawn in chests anymore. It's super hard to get the SW scrolls.

3. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

The troglodytes drop the SW scrolls, I believe. They also respawn quickly. Not sure if they drop all the scrolls though.

4. Whitewolf of *VK*

you can get a full set of them from miasma aside from the 2 your must do the quest to get, i also get em alot from swoop

Kolka likes this.
  5. Shady Ghost

Shady Ghost Adventurer

Those ninja in Citadel drop them. Not sure they drop them all. If you're on atlantic shoot me a pm, I'll get you a whatever scrolls you need.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah I seem to remember getting most of mine at swoop and Miasma...though I haven't done either in awhile, those were the 2 easiest for me...unless someone lured the reptalon to the entrance :/

7. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I'm starting Spellweaving on Siege. Basic crafter /forager mage so I'm expecting the ML dungeons to be out of his league.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ah... not sure I have any SW scrolls on Siege. Infact I'm not sure I've even been to a dungeon that would have them...