1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What ppl are doing on SP?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by WintersunSP, Jan 29, 2008.

1. WintersunSP

WintersunSP Guest

I restart UO 3 days ago after 8 years (I was Talisac on previous posts).

And I was wandering, what people are doing on SP? Or what is fun or "popular" to do now?

Thanks!

2. Factions are rockin'

3. True that factions are alive and well on seige. If your looking to make some gold these days go farm some ingots or leather the crafters will make you rich. Spawns are only fun if some one bothers to raid you but they are still worth the time.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Faction fighting for the brave. Guard Zone hugging for the not so much...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, if crafting here is popular, I donĀ“t know, but it sure is fun... =P

6. <blockquote><hr>

Siege is currently is Dismount gank mode.. So (Play a parry temp)

[/ QUOTE ]
    Interesting... Yet even 1 v 1 you still run and hide, all the while trying to smack talk. I wish I had fraps running for that one, would have been a great video.
    I engaged Dante with Strangelove. After a short bit of him running in circles away from me he proceeded to try and talk down my melee template, claiming I only used one button (infecting strike, or whatever its called). I proceeded to laugh, as he only cast two spells, heal, and paralyze. Congrats Dante, you are correct, I did use less buttons than you, you beat me with your two against my one.
    Then, off he runs to his house with me in toe laughing at his pathetic excuses. C'mon man, I am not very good- surely you could 1v1 me? Well, not the first time I have been wrong.

7. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

Haven't been on too much lately, but when I am, I can usually be seen doing this...
    [​IMG]

8. <blockquote><hr>

Keep on thinkin your good man.. We'll see in time

[/ QUOTE ]You didn;t need to write that you didn;t read my whole post. you made it quite obvious with that quote.
    Me:
    <blockquote><hr>

C'mon man, I am not very good- surely you could 1v1 me? Well, not the first time I have been wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

9. TeleV

TeleV Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Siege is currently is Dismount gank mode.. So (Play a parry temp)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope....definitely play a stealther, pop smoke and you will live longer. We all need to play this.