1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What PS do you get for BOD rewards??

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Horace, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Horace

Horace Guest

I was just curious, when looking at the reward table for Smithy BODs it has the PS as a reward for many different BODs. Do you always get a Smithy PS as the reward, or is it a random PS??? Ive already got a 120ps that I purchased to make filling these BODs easier. So if im just going to get another Smithy PS for completing those BODs, then I may not fucus as much attention there.

Any help please?
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Yes, you get blacksmith PS for turning in the smith bods and tailor PS for turning in the tailor bods. It's kind of annoying how often you can get them, they aren't useful in bulk. :p
  3. Horace

Horace Guest

Well now im thinking I overpaid for my scroll, given that I payed $600k. After buying enough copper to complete a Excep Copper TUnic BOD, I figured by it would be worth it. On avg it takes 10,000 ingots to make 20 exp Plate Tunics at 100 Smithy. After 120 its like just under 1000 ingots on avg. A huge savings indeed. Though I suppose I could have purchased an ancient hammer for alot less (mabye?) to fill the plate tunic portion of the BOD.
  4. I sell them for 250k, so yea Id say a little overpaid.