1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What questions would you ask?

Discussion in 'Shroud of the Avatar Discussion Hall' started by Mentiras, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aug 10, 2010
    If you had an opportunity to sit down with a member of the Development Team, and could only ask them three questions. What would they be? Some ground rules for this are as follows: 1) Try and be as concise as possible (avoid "run on" questions), 2) Multi-Part questions do count as separate questions, 3) If your questions is to a specific Dev Team member please title it as such.

My questions would be:
    • Will there be Seer/EM positions?
    • To what extent can player A alter the game for player B?
    • If a player comes up with a good story, what are the chances at that story being used in some way in game? (For example, my brother likes to write fiction for how certain monsters came to be in UO, most recently the Demon Mongbats of Covetous.)
    Taylor likes this.
  2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006

• In what ways can players direct the storyline of the game in the future.
    • With the game being planned as episodes, how much carry over from episode to episode can we expect when it comes to the online portion of the game.
    • Will we see new NPC's based real individuals that we haven't seen before. It's been 15 years since the last LB RPG, he's had to have met some new folks in that time frame.
    Yes I know you said 3 questions but I have to sneak this one in.
    • How much would I have to pitch in to Kickstarter to get a Silver Serpent Necklace like LB's?
    Mentiras likes this.