1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What race are you planning to play?

Discussion in 'Stargate Worlds Stratics Forums' started by Kayhynn, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

For me, most likely will be human or Asgaard. I lean towards HUman, but who can tell.

What do you think you will be playing?

2. defyal

defyal Guest

yeah, i agree. i have 3 i want to play. SGC Asgaard, lucian. i want to gain experiance playing before i go into jaffa

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

At the very least, a human and an Asgard.
    Can't resist the little nekkid grey guys.

4. Jeffdogg

Jeffdogg Guest

Guess i'm the first Goa'uld in here :gun:

5. VaVaVala

VaVaVala Guest

Human or Jaffa :gun:

6. Couldn't a Jaffa be different races as well as a Goa'uld?

7. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

8. Lymph

Lymph Guest

mhmm i think the real question here is more achitype than race but assuming zaffa can use wepons other than just the staff - jaffa.

9. Ilpalazzo

Ilpalazzo Guest

Human Commando then I'll try an asgard. Hopefully the asgard can do some cool crafting.

10. Fojos

Fojos Guest

Probably Goa'uld for me.

11. SimpleJack

SimpleJack Guest

Asgard, all the way!

Something exciting about playing a little grey alien.. :D

12. Shan

Shan Guest

I think I'll stick to human at first :D

13. Bara

Bara Guest

If I end up playing, I will probably go with Jaffa. Though, it would be very interesting to play a member of the Tok'ra.

Just a little clarification for SilverBulletKY. Jaffa actually are their own race; the Goa'uld just happen to use them to incubate their young. :)

14. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

As I understand it, the Tok'ra aren't playable, and if they exist at all, they'd be NPCs...
    Of course, I also understand that there are people who plan on RPing Tok'ra, although they wouldn't have the mechanical benefits of a friendly neighbourhood snake in their heads.