1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What shamefully bad pvp looks like

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What kind of pvp guild needs 4 people and 5 minutes to kill a pvm char? Was running a coon with a guildy and little r shows up...I can make from coon to outside destard while dismounted against (conceivably) pvp templated chars? Are you even kind of embarassed? Truly pathetic. If I was actually THAT bad at pvp I'd.......well..........I'd join R.

2. Inxane

Inxane Guest

Theres only one reason you would feel the need to post this.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

To assure myself that stratics forums readers are aware of the low quality pvp being played? I can think of no other reason.

4. Roflmao X 2

Roflmao X 2 Guest

Chim, you have to take into consideration that it looked that the \R\ Suck Squad was attacking you.

That consists of Mancer, Elrond, and a few others that I choose not to name them at this time.

What you did was rather funny, but not all that impossible.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Right, I didn't mean to suggest its impossibility, just that four (again, conceivably) pvp templates should be able to gank one pvm temp. But, again, what do I know anyways?

6. nazaltard would you please get a job and stop trolling our boards
    you werent there becuase you were in luna
    you cant spawn anymore so leave the shard with your 6 man guild

quit drinking alcohol and you might see the real picture here

7. Roflmao X 2

Roflmao X 2 Guest

#1.
    are you kidding me? I did 2 spawns today when I got home from work with Dark Angel of HWM.
    #2.
    Also...I don't even drink and haven't in the past 6 months.
    #3.
    You don't pvp at all, unless you count board pvp and you still suck at that. Gate pvp would be an upgrade for you.

8. Squirrel's have small nutts...

And Naz hasn't shown anything in the way of drinking whiles hes in vent. Hes been very mature while i've been in his guild. Maybe your false statments are better left out of this forum.

9. Inxane

Inxane Guest

<blockquote><hr>

To assure myself that stratics forums readers are aware of the low quality pvp being played? I can think of no other reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody got mad and thinks they can make someone else look stupid over a game. Thats the double truth ruth.

10. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Bump...

This was one of the last threads...NOT the Last one..But the last one on the page that I could actually bump. Its almost two years old...I think..what year is it again?

Amazing...don't seem like it..on the other hand..it seems like forever.... :D

Enjoy..

11. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Why are we bumping old threads like this one?

12. Because I posted on it over one year ago. go me.

13. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

LOL

14. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

15. Old school thread bumps are freakin' sweet. Especially those train wreck threads where someone airs their dirty in-guild laundry.

On another game I played, there was this "Beaver" thread that would surface from time to time. It was great fun.

16. OluckyJester

OluckyJester Guest

Now I am going to do some research. I know for a fact I can find some Dirty Laundry threads...

17. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Too bad you can't still see the images... :(

18. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

heh This thread has been pretty cropped, actually. Originally it had a bit where Foamy accused Naz of lying about the spawns and there were copies of ICQ convos ... was funny :)

That was a fun time on Napa *sighs*

19. SAVATAGE

SAVATAGE Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

HI I POSTED ON THIS ONE TOO!