1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What Shards are Best for Roleplayers?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Tekla, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Tekla

Tekla Guest

Used to be at least a bit of RP on each shard.. been gone a while and was wondering what shard would be ideal for a roleplayer.

My last shard was SP, and while I enjoyed my time roleplaying there, I am not in the mood for the ruleset.

Also, very curious as to what sort of RP is out there these days... light, dark, town, military, etc...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I will take this moment to say:
    Hey man! Man i love Roleplayers. I role play Cear Dallben, a scholar and a Meer from Montor. Follower and guild master of the Zog Cabal of atlantic(see signature)
    you can google Cear Dallben for more information. I would love for oyu to join us and have fun. but even if you do not wish to join me guild. Atlantic, the first shard, and the last, welcomes you to a community of over 4 hundred roleplayers.
    Everyone there is deticated in and out of charactor and game to Roleplaying.
    Halister Marner and the atlantic player base even have this awesome wiki of our RP history since 1997. were are rich and stuck too history here. we welcome you.
    My icq is 149992929

Edit, Wiki for atlantic RP = http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
    www.thezogcabal.com

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think both Catskills and Atlantic have the heaviest presence of RP.

4. I've always loved the Europa RP community, and the whole shard is generally very pleasant and welcoming!