1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What she said...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Bumbledogswirls, Jul 28, 2008.

1. I've been thinking about what Elga told me. And I've decided to try stratics again. I'm 13. I'm not an idiot. And I don't want to be condescending towards me. I don't want to talk about the previous arguments we all got into. Please just note i'm back. I'm also sorry for the crack I made at adults playing Toontown. It wasn't fair. And it was kind of cruel.

2. I don't know you personally. But I will give you your first welcome back as a more mature individual. Anyone that learns from their mistakes will grow into a fine person. I applaud the effort you are making.

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

4. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I agree completely! Welcome back.. even though I am new during the time you were gone! Feel free to add either of my toons.. got some new codes posted for Sgt. Fluffykins and if you need a code for Electroflap PM me

5. Welcome back, Trev.:)

6. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

We dont know each other, but from your posts you seem like a smart kid. You will do fine as long as you remember that when we learn from our mistakes we become stronger people. Welcome back!

7. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Howdy and welcome back. If wanna do some runs, send me codes for both my toons, k? Glad your back :D