1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] What skill level needed now for Lesser Hiryu?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Gidge, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I am at 95.4 natural and I found this note:

Why can’t I use my Lesser Hiryu anymore/it’s failing to bond to me?
    Lesser Hiryu code was changed. For a long time, anyone could command and bond a Lesser Hiryu without any Bushido or taming skill, they just couldn’t ride it. However, a recent changed now makes it a requirement that you either having taming or a minimum of 90 Bushido skill in order to command and bond a Lesser Hiryu.

But my hyrui still won't bond with me. I am not wearing any jewelry. Have they upped it to 100?

Thanks.

upload_2015-9-20_13-15-42.png

2. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

After a bit more googling I ran across another thread which I oddly could not find through search, but I put on jewelry and got over 100 and it bonded. 90 to receive, 100 to bond, 120 to control with any decency.

Keep an eye on its happiness as it seems to get angry the more you tell it what to do with less than 120 real bushido.