1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What Spell?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Gumbyizer, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Gumbyizer

Gumbyizer Guest

Ok, I have tried asking people in the game, but no one seems to feel like answering me. So, I'll try here. I am not even sure if it is a spwll, but I am trying to find out what people are doing to transfrom into the transparent "cousin it" looking thing. When peoplr are in this form, the are transparent and float. they are pretty fast. I have not been able to get a screen shot. usually when I see people in this form, they are melee fighting and not casting spells. Any ideas?

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

This cousin it' looking form is Wraith Form, Necromancy based.
    It's a low level Necro form. Being transparent, you can move freely through people and monsters (felucca rules).

The form is mainly used for the Mana leech property. Caster suffers a -fire penalty.
    They can move as fast as a person on foot can run, there's no speed difference.

Cousin It Form, yeah I think i'll start calling it that, lol.

3. Gumbyizer

Gumbyizer Guest

Hey, put a hat on it and it looks like cousin It. But I see another necro wraith form. My necro wraith does not move as fast and is not transparent. Today I saw both forms side by side. Why would they be different?

4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

There is also necro's Lich form.
    Women look different than men in Lich form too.

Could that be it?

5. Gumbyizer

Gumbyizer Guest

No, I don't think so. My necro is a girl and she looks the same as the male lich. Neither is transparent. I'll try to capture a screen shot.

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The female wraith form is the banshee, the male is the "cousin It".

7. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran