1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What the best item you have made with a +30 ancient hammer???

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_JediSith, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Just curious what weapons/armor people have been making with their +30 ancient hammer?
    I was thinking of using my 5-10 hammers i received to create some ornate axes for my solo peerless character...

2. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

L O L ! ! 1 (The 1 is important)

3. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

Ancient Hammers don't actually add any extra mods to crafted weapons or armor, they just improve the chance to make exceptional quality.
    Using the ornate axe as an example, at 120 Blacksmith skill you have 100% chance to make one, but just 55% chance it will be exceptional. If you equip a +30 Ancient Hammer, your exceptional chance rises to 100% also, so coupled with 100 Arms lore, you'll get 40% Damage increase, but no other mods.

You need to use Runic Hammers to add mods.

4. Dalecti

Dalecti Guest

epic fail

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes they are basically useless now since Artie's it is a waste of effort to make anything so the best thing mine do is take up a lock down'

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi No, meet Idea!