1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What the difference between a slayer and a killer?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Maximilliean, May 30, 2009.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

I got a bovine slayer talisman then I got a bull killer 100% talisman. What's the difference?

2. I haven't ever killed a minotar but the bovine slayer should help with that as well as bulls and cows and gamans. The bull killer should help kill bulls though I am not sure if it would help with any other creatures

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Callie is correct A Bovine slayer is a great Tali to have. Because it will aid you in wiping out cows, bulls, gaman, and the minotaur. The cows, bulls and gaman are fairly easy. But those pesky minotaur can be a b@#ch. So keep that tali in case you or your guild ever want to do the labrinth. Trust me.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The "killer" properties only work on that one SPECIFIC creature type.

So, for example, a lich killer only works on liches, not lich lords or ancient liches.

5. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Haha, well I have it on my craftsman, who uses JOAT and a butcher's war cleaver to gather hides so even a Bull can be fun.

Thanks for the information guys.