1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What the ???? happened to my boat?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Inanna of LS, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Inanna of LS

Inanna of LS Visitor

I logged on today and found that the rune in my bank, the rune in my backpack and the rune locked down on the floor of my house, which were all to my boat, now look like freshly purchased runes (like they had never been marked). I called a GM and of course got the standard email reply:

"We understand that you would like our involvement in this situation, but Game Masters aren’t available to assist with this issue. As players ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be to lose something in the game. Unfortunately, Game Masters are not able to replace lost items, houses, or pets." ​

I sailed out on another account to where I thought I left it and couldn't find it but then again I'm not certain of the exact coordinates where I left it. I just played this past Saturday, so counting Sunday and today, it's only been 4 days so refresh shouldn't be the issue, right? Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any advise or ideas?

2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, and 'twere one o' the new boats from High Seas? Rune reverts would make methink that EA do continue t' have database issues mayhaps includin' account entitlement fer boosters.

3. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

Not this problem again :/

4. Mr Bug

Mr Bug Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Try visiting the harbor master in any city and on his drop down menu there is now an option for Ship Recall Rune, click that and for I believe 110 gp or some such they will replace your busted rune with a working rune. Providing your ship has not been sunk. Hope That Helps and GL!

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS

5. Inanna of LS

Inanna of LS Visitor

Thanks for all the info!! Much appreciated.