1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What The Heck?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Raziel, May 28, 2008.

1. Raziel

Raziel Guest

i saw this in town today and was like WTF?! lol anyone shed any light on this?

2. packrat

packrat Guest

What shard is that on?
  3. Magnus

Magnus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 24, 2005
    Want. Hopefully it'll be a semi-common drop. 200% Poison Area and a 17%+ Poison resist would make my day, for sure.
  4. Ninjitsu ability Focus Attack is toggled on.

He has 120 Ninjitsu skill which gives a 100% intensity boost to all hit properies for one hit.
  5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Serpent's Fang-Doom Arty

Hit Poison Area 100%
    Hit Chance Increase 15%
    Damage Increase 50%
    Poison Resist 15%
    Physical Damage 25%
    Poison Damage 75%
    Weapon Damage 10-12
    Weapon Speed 53
    Strength Requirement 10
    One-Handed Weapon
    Weapon Skill: Fencing
    Durability 255

Yup, I agree with Lord GOD or someone is playing with screen shot pics
  6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Try it.
  7. The poison resist varies anyway regardless of the focus attack. I think the highest I've seen was 19.
  8. Raziel

Raziel Guest

i didnt know that the ninjitsu skill actualy changed the mods on the wep. also i dont know why this was moved to snr because i wasnt ranting or complaining, i was just asking a question because i have never seen this before :/
  9. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004

I'd gander that it was because of the "WT#" subject line which screams "rant" when used in a subject line like that, plus acronyms of bad words are against the rules too. :(

Ah well.. :beer:
  10. Raziel

Raziel Guest

oh well whats done is done :)
  11. Mythic

Mythic Guest

You would think that if that was the case then when a pally casts df the ssi and di on your weapon would display differently
  12. Hunters Moon

Hunters Moon Guest

Would that mean the poison area effect would go off twice for each hit? That would be sweet.
  13. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    Wow just tested this on test shard and wep does look cool with the 200% on it lol, works on allota weps, mmmm this looks good for soloing...:twak: