1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) WHAT THE HELL

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by cashlovesyou, Dec 13, 2011.

1. cashlovesyou

cashlovesyou Guest

cant get my account reactivated, altho im sure my house and belongings are long gone...
    any help with this new origin bull****

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It aint easy. Definitely nothing that I am used to. But help is out there, check UHall, there is a thread on how to do it. I got two accounts up and running, for me, it was a case of "blind hog found an acorn". Not sure i could do it again LOL

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And on a brighter note, house decay has been turned off forever. There is a good chance yours is still there.

4. cashlovesyou

cashlovesyou Guest

i followed that guide on uhall and keep getting errors when i try to confirm my payment, called the customer service number and they said they can only change passwords etc and aren't allowed to activate accounts.... so W T F ?

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Cash, which number did you use? tho New Thunder did not seem to have much luck with this other one, if you used the 866 number (or whatever it is) maybe this one will be able to help you further? worth a shot......

...(650) 628-1001....

Thunder's post

6. cashlovesyou

cashlovesyou Guest

that is the number i used with no luck

7. cashlovesyou

cashlovesyou Guest

several people told me to just buy a game code from origin or w/e, and that the problems ive been having are only with cc payments..... well thats completely false, just wasted $40 on a 3month code that is also giving me errors