1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what the $%$#?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Belanos/Icicle, May 5, 2009.

1. I was sitting in Luna bank, minding my own business, and I hit a certain key combo, and this happened.

[​IMG]

I ran around, same thing happened, just like the old bugs back in the day where you'd wander off into oblivion with a trail of yourself behind you ^_^

My map shows some treed area, and I ran around and hit an invisible wall where the weirdness stopped and a tram forest began (at around the location the east luna gate should have been), but I couldn't cross over. then I tried to use the teleport spell to hop over this barrier and into the forested area, and found myself sitting beside the luna moongate frozen, able to turn in circles but not leave my tile.
    At that point, I recalled out and all was well ^_^

2. Spelosty

Spelosty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Now that right there is kinda strange looking.

3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I want some of what you're on... that looks trippy

4. tiffahus

tiffahus Guest

i havent had anything like that happen since the early 90's
    but looks cool

5. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, that's how some of the first dupes were done back in the day. People would have that happen, then drop crap on to the floor, and pick them back up. They also did it with server lines.

6. Haha Yea I remmeber those days when you would just end up in nowhere land

7. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe yah playing uo back you could expect one of two thing the Blue screen of death from windows crashing or the black hole of death haha.

8. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Are you using a dell from hell?

9. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

That sort of happens with the KR client as well. You wont be able to see anywalls or the ground and walk on pitch black screen with trees and lamps showing. I think its a memory glitch with internet speed, the last time it happened my ISP was having noise issues.