1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What the...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luc of Legends, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did i miss something? I helping another player today with the keys and tyball is no longer dropping robes? Is this right or is this a bug? Happenign on other shards?

Luc

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

thankfully they changed it and fixed the robe drop. think it only drops once per player, if you havent gotten your key. now the farmers can move on to thier next wrongful deed.

3. Luc of Legends

hmm well then i am still confused the person i helped hasnt gotten one.. she did keys for the 1st time tonight.. maybe she did and forgot.. i know i have a few i would get one everytime i help someone.. i stay in and kill tyball for a robe.. Ty for the info

Luc

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea i havent done it with a newer char since they changed it. not totally sure how it drops now, but its changed to stop farming is all.

5. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They changed the drop rate. The cloak no longer drops off each kill. Additionally, he is a good bit stronger than before, should give keys to each damager that needs a key, and i believe spawns at a faster rate.

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I've been running guild mates through for the quest to get flagged for the abyss, looks like a 5% drop rate from what we've seen and collected.

7. Luc of Legends

okay, That makes sense.. we killed like 5 no robe but at least now i have better idea.. i knew he was stronger but miss the robe change.. hmm time to get my glasses check....hehe

Luc