1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What the !!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Winterfell, May 1, 2011.

1. Winterfell

Winterfell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Well the server got moved back to Aussie shores and we all went Hooray, but what the !!!! is happening now. First the server went down on Friday, anyone hear of an explanation on that, next the Ping has dble Huh....and now we are getting random server crashs and massive lag spikes. I hope this is not what we can expect for the future. CAL are you here, can you enlighten us on what's going on and why? I'm in NZ is anyone in Aussie or further a field having these issues?
  2. Held

Held Guest

And timers are bugged.
  3. *waves* Hi Winterfell!! Miss You!!! Think I have see you in here more then in game these days =P

The server time has changed and its seems to be when everyone is on.. instead of when everyone is sleeping, which is lame. and the random crashing is horrible.
  4. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Crash Explanation: The 3 legged hamster fell off its wheel.

Hrm... I spose that'd explain the lag spikes too... Poor little bugger keeps missing a step.
  5. Waylander

Waylander Guest

Damn EA are to cheap the spend the extra dollar for a 4 legged hamster....