1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What the...

Discussion in 'The Secret World General Discussions' started by Assybyaki, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Assybyaki

Assybyaki Guest

So there I was, dreaming about lying on the beach having some sun and fun in the Bahamas, when all of a sudden I'm warped into Stonehenge on Halloween night? :confused2: Now I've got a pumpkin for a head, and an assault rifle on my back, along with some kind of freaky looking Mick Jagger tongue thingie! :eek:

And if that's not enough, this cat looking dude with a huge tail is casting greenish plasma into the air. Of course I'm hoping it's some type of air freshener or something, because this place smells like the worst litter box ever! o_O

[​IMG]

Flutter and Syrus like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The cats were a strange twist this year, but that moon looks friggen awesome.

Assybyaki likes this.
  3. Assybyaki

Assybyaki Guest

Ya, the moon was quite a sight to behold that night. Only been playing TSW about 5 weeks but I'm loving it so far. :thumbup:

#3 Assybyaki, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Flutter likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome Assybyaki!