1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What time do you do Gauntlet?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Every time I look in at the Gauntlet its just me and a lone DF in the halls. When do you do Doom? Like no way can I do him alone! Post your time in PDT.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems to me the same DF is still out in the halls. Been someone here as the DF spawn some of its minions, but they must have got run off, like I did.

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    I honestly dont go down there much. I think most folks though farmed it to death and got the arties they need for now. They also got extras that they are buying/trading for the ones that they dont have and need. I got you on ICQ so one nite might give you a holla and we can run it a couple of times. Okays. back to work.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well as long as its before 8pm cdt as I am busy with PAS events then. I keep at least one or two charactors there so I can log in and try to get another arty, but my luck with them is bad, If I get one its one I don't want or need, or I don't get one at all. I have got a few that we put on our charactors, felt good to have a Doom arty and not pay for it.