1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do next...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by ZiGGe, Nov 21, 2010.

1. ZiGGe

ZiGGe Guest

Hey there!

Since I returned to UO I´ve spent a good deal of time building a new character - An Archer.

I´ve gone through most of the old classic dungeons so far, had some fun at the Tokuno Champ Spawn, and attempted to solo the Bone Deamon (Did not end well)

Im having a blast so far, however it's getting rather lonely. The overall population seems to either be actively avoiding me, or are located elsewhere. So onto my question(s):

Where is everyone?

Are people still running the Doom Gauntlet? (In other words, is it worth it for me to grab a golden skull and head down there?)

Yours,
    Zigge - Former IMP

2. Chap

Chap Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The answer to this is basically; everywhere. People are spread all over the world, for further answers see next question:

If you go to doom you'll be fighting it alone, most likely. Best is to announce in general chat youre going doom, yesterday there was a group doing the gauntlet, but mostly its empty. Allthough it is 2010 so with the right template/items you can solo it.

so where is everyone?
    First of all use Luna bank.
    Secondary, people are doing champ spawns, peerless, t-hunts and enjoying the high seas (last update to UO).

good luck!

3. kemistry

kemistry Guest

This is not going to answer your questions, but I am going to give you an answer.

I am a returning player so if you want to hang out and walk around killing things or have someone follow you for company, then I would like that eh!

4. Night

Night Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello Zigge m8, nice to see an [IMP] back on Europa :)

Peerless mobs seem to get a lot of activity but you often need a group, also anything that drops imbuing regs is worth hunting as you can sell or use the mats.