1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do when the shards are down?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Salya Sin, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Apparently everyone goes to the TC shard. Amazing!

The ground looked like a bank explosion, navigating through it was a bit challenging! Not to mention... OMG!... when will we ever see that many rares and arties on the ground? It really was astounding.

And these three pics do NOT do it justice... people were EVERYWHERE! From every shard.. all over the world!

Including the Japan shards...

I have no idea what they were doing.. and I couldn't understand what they were saying. All I could think was... woah... they even had matching hats!

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Yeah, they worship bascinets on Asian shards :D
  3. That second picture looks like a dream I once had that Luna Bank went IDOC. In the dream, I get all the loot because everyone else is AFK and doesn't notice :)
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    When SA beta opened, I collected one of those glacial pet air fresheners. Those are the bomb.
  5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    I quite like that guys name in the 2nd photo.. Gubblebum. :D