1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with a 100% Energy Soul Glaive?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Obsidian, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I was reforging exquisite soul glaives to get 100% Fire and Cold elemental damage weapons for my Wraith Thrower. I finally got what I needed, but I have this nice looking 100% Energy Soul Glaive sitting here that I can't think of a good use for at this moment.

What would be a good, slow peerless, renown, or other boss for my thrower to challenge with an all energy glaive? How would you imbue it?

Thanks for your suggestions.

-OBSIDIAN-

2. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You could train throwing on a UEV :)

I have a bunch of elementals I use for different spawns, I just made a 100% energy double axe for the goblin camp

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yeah, don't need to train. Just looking for bosses slightly off the beaten path that still drop cool arties or other items. What is the weakest resist of Stygian Dragon or something like Shimmering? Just looking for other wraith throwers that have a favorite boss to solo with a pure energy glaive.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. LlamaOnDrugs

LlamaOnDrugs Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Like most dragons (all?), stygians lowest resist is cold. Doesn't make much difference though as he is so easy to chain AI, I just use a full physical wep.

Meph is equally weak against energy as she is against fire and cold.
    Maybe an irk killing glaive if it's not being used anyway?

5. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Shimmering have resist 75-80/60-70/60-70/75-80/75-80.

I think travesty is good,but need down spritspak 50.
    Their account dont up grade for Stagy,so he can not copy throwing lol.

kRUXCg7 likes this.