1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with Blackrock

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IPlayUOTOOMuCH, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Ive been killing Black Adder's [jsv] miner who mines next to my house, a few times now and have got a bunch of BR from him.
    What will we do with BR in the future, anyone got any ideas?

2. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

toss it.

i dont think they will bring back the traders.

3. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

stash it away or cast Armageddon.

4. I was thinking maybe it will be a crafter item or a new reg in SA..i know wishful thinking but....

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Store it with your slippery snake skins, ophidian orders, and ophidian rations.

-Skylark

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Suppository.

7. Oh btw if anybody wants to fight JSV's BlackAdder or Dolf Altman they are hiding by my tower, North of Brit near the old mining cave. after I killed thier miner they r just camping my house all day. Im still in 70s and 80s skill, so i can't take em down (even tho Im holding my own). They have been hiding there for a couple hours now, lol.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

thats good stuff

9. Just don't use it as a Suppository and then cast arrmegendon..that could be bad.