1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with fishsteaks?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Black Sun, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've got piles of these things, What do I do with them? Any suggestions?

2. Adopt a chef so they can gm cooking , adopt a few . . . I wish i had kept all mine in whole fish form to donate to the library , hacked to save room . Would have been a nice start to the trades glasses or whatsoever . Who knows you may want to hold onto them so if they do bring back a cleanup brit type donater

PS I have to agree with your 2D client assesment wholeheartedly on multiple accounts .

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I should have been more specific, I'm working my chef up (Should be GM by weeks end!). But I don't know what to do with these fish steaks after I cook them. I suppose holding them for a cleanup brit type campaign would be a good idea. Providing we ever have one again.

4. O cooked ! Well you learn to play so much UO that your character's eat better than you do ! I would set up a vendor , sell them for 1 - 2 each and they should eventually all go . Depending on your location that is , may want to rent a reasonable vendor spot as in 1 -10K a week to sell those and your other ware's .

I rent an excellent location at Brit gate also have tried Luna renting . The gold you save paying 10K say a week to 50-100K ( luna ) i suggest considering .
    As far as food selling goes , fishsteaks are one that always sells as long as your undercutting everyone else . The other few item's that actually sell are Cake's , Sushi item's and Enchanted Apple's . Selling enough so it's not lucrative but a fun task to check my food vendor and re-stock when needed .

Adding quest like task's such as clean up Brit sounds like the best idea for all as long as it is done properly . As in implemented properly to add the old clean up item's as well all library , zoo , museum and other new minor used skill blessed tool's & device's . Congratulation's on the GM Chef !

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

<blockquote><hr>

O cooked ! Well you learn to play so much UO that your character's eat better than you do ! I would set up a vendor , sell them for 1 - 2 each and they should eventually all go . Depending on your location that is

[/ QUOTE ]Finding a cheap vendor spot shouldn't be much of a problem at all. [​IMG]

*points to sig* [​IMG]

6. lol Should not be a problem at all [​IMG]