1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with my Mule Now??

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Zannette, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Zannette

Zannette Guest

Hello everyone,
    I have fully trained mule :

120 Blacksmithing
    120 Tailoring
    100 Mining
    100 Tinkering
    100 Carpentry
    100 Magery
    100 Arms Lore
    45 Music

Stoned;
    100 Lumberjacking
    100 Fletching
    120 Imbuing
    100 Alchemy
    100 Inscription

Last Night I spent in Shame and the loot is unbelievable I got couple of items that had over 3000 imbuing weight and it is true that most of the loot is useless or has big drawbacks like Brittle, Cursed, Unrepairable but still this loot system really hurts
    I spent hours and millions in training to get a here so I am wondering what will everyone do now.
    What are some of the things you will be focusing on?
    What should crafter make to keep the production going?

Z

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'll personally be focusing on the same stuff as always.

There's only going to be a few things that will actually be useful long-term, and most of that will be jewelry or "Magic Items" that get imbued (and weapons/armor will still be subject to the 450 cap, unless they made the items be treated as exceptional).

Unless people go crazy setting up CHEAP vendors for the Shame loot (and with most of the stuff producing relics, that's not gonna happen any time soon), I don't think it's gonna have much of an impact long-term.

Then there's all the other stuff that isn't weapons, armor and jewelry, that can be crafted.