1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] What to do with OAK and ASH kits?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by aarons6, Aug 6, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

what do you guys make with them?

for the YEW kits i make named bows like the lightweight shortbows and the slayer longbows.. but what aobut OAK and ASH?

2. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

When SA comes out, use them for farming imbuing resources.

3. Derrick83

Derrick83 Guest

i am thinking the same thing.. i have a TON of these.. but since they do not follow the tailoring/smithy system(which I do not think it fair for them to get but not archery) the max intensities are way to low to make anything of real practical use...

I was thinking maybe combining.. in other words... add a menu gump and combining 5 oak kits will make 1 ash kit... combining 5 ash kits makes 1 yet kit, combining 5 yew kits makes 1 heartwood kit .... then combining 5 heartwood kit makes 1 kit that will actually produce a useful item...

Anyways you get the concept... if they wont give your quest the TOT system so we will eventually stumble upon a heartwood or yew kits(which are the only ones that will produce good bows) then atleast let us get rid of the old ones by letting them add up to a useful kit.

4. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Signed.. But ONLY if they let me do the same thing with smith runics.. :U

5. sirrojen

sirrojen Guest

I agree and I agree it would be cool if they added this to carpentry, tinkering, smithing, and tailoring!

6. Gellor

Gellor Guest

My oak and ash kits are filling the dumpster very well:thumbsup: