1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with something I found?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by imported_Gwyneth, Apr 20, 2008.

1. I found a black box at an IDOC earlier today. It is locked, and it says it's from A Lich (Blackrock Infected). Should I just toss it, or is it something someone might want?

2. Arynia

Arynia Guest

They are like paragon chests.. Nothing really of value inside

3. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually you wont know if anything is of value inside untill you open it. Most likely the loot is crap. But there is a small chance there is a decent item in there.

4. Only problem is, it's blackrock infected. Not sure I want to find out what that's all about... if it's "contagious". [​IMG]

5. Arynia

Arynia Guest

Blackrock infected just means it came from a blackrock infected monster. It won't hurt you in anyway!

6. Since I am all thumbs when it comes to unlocking things, I gave it away to a friend of mine whose skills are up to the task. [​IMG]

7. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Anything Found at IDOCS that looks myterious or that could be valuable, should IMMEDIATLY be turned in to Gwydion for further analysis!!!

8. if u drop the chest in a beetles backpack u should be able to open it to view its contents. u cannot remove them though

9. <blockquote><hr>

Anything Found at IDOCS that looks myterious or that could be valuable, should IMMEDIATLY be turned in to Gwydion for further analysis!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I'll try to remember that.

10. <blockquote><hr>

if u drop the chest in a beetles backpack u should be able to open it to view its contents. u cannot remove them though

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew that. Too late, though... my friend blew herself to smithereens opening the box, which wasn't worth opening as it turned out. *sigh*