1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with Spider Silk?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Jun 17, 2013.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a little over 120k spider silk, and I was wondering if anyone had any legit ways to make use of it, or if anyone on Chesapeake needs to grind night sight potions for some reason let me know. I can't use it, really.

All I can think of is to make night sight pots with that stuff. Anything else I could grind?

Hrm...maybe Bottles of Ichor...lol
    http://www.uoguide.com/Bottle_of_Ichor

#1 G.v.P, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

I believe night sight potions work as donations to the Trade Ministers for city loyalty, otherwise.... can't think of anything bar selling it back to the NPCs or handing it to a trainee alchemist for practice.

G.v.P likes this.
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Thanks, I'll look into donations!

Night Sight potions are so seldom used they aren't even listed on the UOGuide page for Alchemy, hrm. But there is a page for Night Sight. I made a few adjustments, and a new page for Night Sight (potion) to match the style of the main Night Sight page, but if someone knows how to add the new potion page to the {{Alchemy Craftables}} table on the Alchemy Page, feel free or let me know. Also, how to write a redirect for the old potion page, if possible. I also updated the Spiders' Silk page by adding a few Alchemy craftables to the list.

4. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You can donate regs to the brit library too

G.v.P likes this.