1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to do with two small plots on island?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by JAY8533, Oct 10, 2009.

1. JAY8533

JAY8533 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy folks.

Hoping the experts here can help me out again with my on-going housing saga. I don't play as much as I used to but when I do I want to make my little personal area in the game perfect.

I hold both spots on Blanche Island. I like the general idea of my main house (I borrowed some elements from one of Risso's designs...thanks Risso!):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like this general theme, but I need something for the other plot on the island, a 7x7. The name of the pub is "Ranger's Retreat". I'm straining for ideas for the second plot to make it relate to the first one (archery range maybe?). Here is the plot...

[​IMG]

Anyway, any suggestions for an idea for the second plot would be much appreciated (as well as any suggestions to make the first one look better too!). Thank you!

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well it's an island, you could make it into a boat dock and then stick a boat out next to it. Throw a bunch of barrels and crates and fishnets around, maybe stick a vendor on the dock and have him "fish". :)

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, a port o' call would be a good choice.

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Redesigning my Blanche Island spots also so when I came on here and saw 'small plots' and 'island' in the title I thought I would come get some ideas :D Really like your little pub, good use of space :)

5. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Two words, Light House...