1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to expect from a Level 7 map? I tell my experience!

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Mapper, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well I thought I'd have a go.. See what they are like - Heres my report!

Digging the chest

[​IMG]

There is the map, It's called a 'Diabolically Drawn Map'.

I had no barding or a greater dragon so the potential monsters worried me alot! However this is what I got on digging it up.

[​IMG]

Two Titans, A Poison Elemental and a Cold Drake (Blue Drake Artwork).

With Two EVs they took out the Poison Ele and one Titan, I dragged the second Titan away and killed that with another EV. I then went in to the alone Cold Drake expecting the worse, However.. It wasn't tough at all, Two EVs managed it without getting hurt at all.

No hardship lock picking the chest (compared to a Level 6.)

Loot:

35k Gold
    1 Minor Artifact (Same as Level 6 Map)
    Level 7 Map
    15 Minutes Alacrity Scroll for Fishing
    Tasty Treat
    7 Essences
    Recipe Scroll
    Runed Sash of Warding
    Master Skeleton Key
    80 Magical Jewellery/Armour/Weapons etc

Didn't find anything special on any of the guardians.

[​IMG]

Overall I'm interested in the new drake, Seeing what else there is and if they are harder. I suspect I was very lucky, As I've had tougher Level 6's than that! But very pleased.

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info and for testing it. Was hoping for something a bit more unique than just another level. Still, more maps for me to do :D

3. unified

unified Guest

Mapper, tell us about the quality of the "80 Magical Jewellery/Armour/Weapons etc" and ... what is a "Master Skeleton Key"?