1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to hunt for Brit clean-up turn-in points?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Sep 28, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

I'm after one of those shiny new pigments from the clean-up turn-in points so wondering what to hunt for turn in points?

Reading an old forum, it seems Items and chests from Miasma are the way to go, but after all the new dungeon re-vamps, anyone have any better ideas of what or where to hunt?

All advice apreciated :)

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you fish, all items recovered from shipwrecks while fishing up messages in a bottle are worth 100-500 pt.

3. I'm hoping they add the latest 15th anniv stuff soon. I don't really need 100+ muffins, hourglasses, harp deeds and harp scrolls. Not sure if any are rare though, if not I'd gladly dump them all in the trash for points.

4. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Take an elf tamer and put about 4 CUs in the dark guardian room at doom. Then use a sampire or stone form mystic(protection from the poison in there) and loot 10 level 1-3 maps from the bodies every few minutes. You will average 1100-1200 points, 300 demon bones, 8k+ per spawn.

Quickblade and CovenantX like this.
  5. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

What Mr. Smither1 said, or farm Miasma for level 6 chests. The chests themselves are worth 100 points, the maps 1000 points, the minor artifacts 1000 points, SOS bottles 100 points, tasty treats 500 points, vines 100 points (iirc) and orbs 500 points each.

6. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

All items?

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, All items fished up from shipwrecks even the shoes they will say " recovered from a shipwreck" on them,

8. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Do you have to unlock the Miasma chests first or can you drop them in the garbage unopened and get all the points?

9. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just drop um no need to unlock. On a good night you can get quite a few chests per hour as well. With GD its pretty easy work for like 1.6 points per chest plus gold.

I also used to do shadow wisps in the wisp dungeon, but they dont seem to be dropping chests like miasma anymore. They were great though. Died in seconds, respawned in seconds dropped chests frequently.

#9 Uvtha, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  10. Jason

Jason Adventurer

Champ spawns -
    skull is worth 1k
    the arties you get are 1500

and the artie replica's are worth 5k points

11. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Since on Europa the Miasma seems perma-camped, i'll try out the dark wisps :)

12. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

I hunted trapdoor spiders on that small island. Instant spawn pretty much and not too hard to kill. They have 2-3 items that can be turned in. I did 3 bless deeds this way so that's 300k points.

13. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Trapdoor spiders... Thanks, ill check it/them out!

*is that the small island through the teleporter?*

14. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yeah, where are the trapdoor spiders? I've never seen them.

15. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Go to the town where Night Terrors are and head to the back of town, across a somewhat broken bridge is an island where they spawn.