1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What to tame?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Return2UO, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Return2UO

Return2UO Guest

Real skill I'm at

Lore: 100
    Tame: 88.7
    Vet 87.4

With Jewels I can get to
    Lore: 100
    Tame: 110
    Vet 87.4

I'm only looking to GM taming however want to add to the zoo at much as possible so if possible, I want to donate everything.

According to stratics I should be, i think, going after Greater harts, Grizzly Bears, snakes and White Wolves however none of these are needed at the zoo.

Suggestions please!
  2. I'd sudgest Drakes, but those new Super Dragons might have put a quark on that market. [​IMG]
  3. Return2UO

Return2UO Guest

Are those going to give me gains?

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    If you want to tame and gain then tame Unicorns or Kirins.
  5. frodofeet

frodofeet Guest

If you only want to gain then stick to Bulls, Grizzlies, White Wolves. But if you want to hand-in at the Zoo, then yeah, definately Ki-rin & Unicorn. They are the easiest/quickest way to gain points. Sure other critters might give you more points, but Ki-rin & Unicorns are non-aggressive, so hassle-free.

But, Shhhh! Don't tell anyone coz there'll be none left for me! [​IMG]