1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What to Tame?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imported_hungry4knowhow, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in the above posts, but they all seem quite out of date. What are we supposed to tame when in order to get gains?

And also a random question, if im at 700 total skill points, is it harder to gain new skills?

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

<blockquote><hr>

Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in the above posts, but they all seem quite out of date. What are we supposed to tame when in order to get gains?

[/ QUOTE ]
    There are tons of posts in this forum that answer that question. I'd suggest searching the taming forum for something like "+train +taming +gains" and go back maybe a year.

<blockquote><hr>

And also a random question, if im at 700 total skill points, is it harder to gain new skills?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Some people swear that you gain more slowly once you are at your total skill cap, and they will put all their trained skills on soul stones, except the skill they are training obviously, to speed up training. My experience when I did that was that I simply wasted some soul stone fragment charges.

3. Boy that chart brings back some old memories. The unforgettable grind on ice island with white wolves at 90, taming away like a madman trying to get to 95.1 for a sliver of a chance at getting the fabled Nightmare.