1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealth] What to wear at GM to 110?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Duncan McDermott, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

Going back to work Stealth to 110 from GM. Wondering if I should wear a full suit of studded plus the norse or close helm?

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Has it worked? I am building a new thief on one of the production shards to see how the thief profession would be to join as a newbie. So far, it's probably only those who want to play a crate would become. Fel on even the most populated shards is pretty empty...la

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The thief isn't a Fel profession anymore..didn't you get the memo? Now you can steal from Monsters from the safety of trammel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TheScoundrelRico

So far, I've actually had to ask to be killed in Fel. LOL, I haven't joined the thieves guild yet, but working skills up to GM until I can steal scrolls. Training up snooping right now (97.5 at last check). I just don't see people in fel towns. And I'm on one of the most populated production shards...la

5. TheScoundrelRico

I am thinking it might be a better route to go looter than thief these days. Stealth around and take items people leave on the ground...la